Buy Opana Online
Opana (Oxymorphone) is prescribed to treat moderate to severe pain and also as a preoperative drug to mitigate worry, maintain anesthesia and as an obstetric pain reliever. Moreover, it can be used for the mitigation of pain in patients with dyspnoea related with acute left ventricular failure and pneumonic edema. It is practically free of antitussive activity.
Initiate treatment with Opana, a dosing range of 10 to 20 mg every 4 to 6 hours as needed for pain.
Do not initiate treatment with doses higher than 20 mg because of the potential serious adverse reactions
How should I take Opana?
Take this medication by mouth without food (at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating) as directed by your doctor, usually every 4 to 6 hours.
If you have nausea, ask your doctor or pharmacist about ways to decrease nausea (such as lying down for 1 to 2 hours with as little head movement as possible).
Important information before using Opana
You should not use Opana if you have severe asthma or breathing problems, a blockage in your stomach or intestines, or moderate to severe liver disease.
Taking this medicine during pregnancy may cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the newborn.
Fatal side effects can occur if you use this medicine with alcohol, or with other drugs that cause drowsiness or slow your breathing.
You should not take Opana if:
- You are allergic to oxymorphone, or if you have:
- Severe asthma or breathing problems;
- A blockage in your stomach or intestines; or
- Moderate to severe liver disease.
- To make sure Opana is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- Any type of breathing problem or lung disease;
- Head injury, brain tumor, or seizures;
- Drug or alcohol addiction, or mental illness;
- Urination problems;
- Liver or kidney problems; or
- Problems with your gallbladder, pancreas, or thyroid.